Wednesday 1 April 2015

What's In My Bag

What's In My Bag

Hi! So I'm actually posting!! I wanted to do this because I feel like I always carry quite a lot in my bag, so yeah, I hope you all enjoy!
I always always ALWAYS carry lip balm around with me! Because I can't stand having chapped lips and plus I then always end up buying another which I really don't need! I would recommend Eos or Carmex.
As well as lip balm I always have hand cream, I literally can't cope with dry hands and I hate it!! I usually have 'Hand Food' by Soap & Glory.
Another thing I sometimes have depending on how much space I have, I usually carry around hand wipes just because sometimes I don't want to use sinks or when I'm on long journeys.
Ok I think this is a must for girls, hair bands and bobbi pins (hair grips!) I always end up putting my hair up when I'm out wether it's windy or been raining I always have to have a hair band and bobbi pins in my bag.
Last one now! Dry shampoo and hairspray, I know this may sound super weird but I hate it when you put your hair up and you have little hairs falling out so I love hairspray! Dry shampoo I always find helpful because if your hair goes a bit greasy than why not have a dry shampoo to hand!

Hope you guys all liked this post! Please follow my instagram if you have the chance @floralmilly

No comments:

Post a Comment