Saturday 28 March 2015

March Favourites

March Favourites

I know it's a bit early, but I've never done one of these before and I really wanted to do one!

I'm going to start of with beauty, I recently got some more real techniques brushes, all together I've got about 12 now! I got the 'Expert Face Brush' and the 'Blush Brush' I really like these because they're really soft and I feel like they add a nicer effect to your face. Another thing I've been loving is the Erase Paste by Benefit, I've had this for about 2 months and I love it, it really covers spots and under eyes very well, but you really have to set it or it doesn't feel very nice.
This isn't beauty but I've really been loving it, it is 'Love, Tanya' I really love this book and the makeup tips in it are really good and I found helpful.
I don't think I have anything else for beauty so I'll move on to just general things. Earlier this month I went to my cousins and we started to watch American Horror Story, she is already on season 3, but I love the show now! It is a little creepy but that's what makes it different and interesting. My last one is Aladdin. I know that must sound really weird but it's my all time favourite Disney movie! I nearly know all the words!

Thank you all for reading! Please check out my instagram @floralmilly!


2 comments:

  1. Is the Love Tanya book good? I wasn't sure whether I should buy it? Love your blog so much Milly! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Thank you so much, so happy you like my posts! I adore Love Tanya I find it really helpful and would recommend it a lot!!

      Delete