Wednesday 15 April 2015

Shopping Haul!

Shopping Haul

Hi guys I hope you all had a good Easter holiday! So I didn't do much this holiday but I did go shopping! So I hope you enjoy this.

The first place I went was of course Boots as I needed some more foundation and I purchased the Rimmel 'Match Perfection' in the lightest shade, and I also bought the 'Expert Face Brush' by Real Techniques.
My second purchase was at Lush! I love Lush it's my favourite shop maybe ever! So I bought two products from Lush, the first one is 'Pop It In The Bath' bubble bar and I bought the 'Immaculate Eggception Yellow' they both smell amazing! 
The third shop I went to is H&M and bought two crop tops, one Chupa Chups top and another which says 'Everything Is Fabulous'
Last and not least I went to Too Faced! I have never been able to find the Too Faced stand before and I finally found it in Debenhams, so I bought the 'Melted' liquid lipstick in shade 'Melted Fig'
Sorry that's it for this week, hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for reading, and please remember to check out my Instagram @floralmilly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment