Wednesday 28 October 2015

Velvet Teddy- Mac

First of all I am so sorry for not posting in months! I have tried to make my blog look better, like finally learning how to do a header and I am actually quite proud of it, but I really hope that you can enjoy my blog as I really like making and experimenting with it.

I recently purchased this lipstick after contemplating on buying it since about March, I know this is a long time but I find Mac lipsticks quite expensive and I didn't want to waste my money. Now I have never actually had a matte lipstick before as I have heard that they are quite drying. Velvet Teddy is a very popular shade so I was really lucky it was in stock, when I first put it on I wasn't sure how much to put on as it is a nude colour though I did find does get darker the more you put on. AsI said before about matte shades being drying I was very surprised that it was so moisturising,it felt just like the other Mac lipsticks where it is almost like a lip balm. I would recommend to have already moisturised lips to make it look even better.

I absolutely love this lipstick and I have been wearing 24/7, I highly recommend this to anyone as I think it is very versatile, I would rate Velvet Teddy 5/5, definitely worth all £15.50

Really hope you enjoyed this post! Please check out my new Instagram @perksofmilly and I'll post again next Thursday.




No comments:

Post a Comment