Thursday 19 March 2015

'Love, Tanya' Review

Love, Tanya

Firstly I'm soo sorry I haven't been on in ages I've just been really busy at the minute but I'll try to post twice a week from now on.

Cover

The front is so photogenic and I love it! Especially how they've out lots of different images on there. The cover really caught my eye even though I was going to buy it anyway as I literally love her videos and her.

The Book

I love the book content so much, I don't know wether I prefer the first part or the second as I loved learning more about Tanya but then I loved the bit all about beauty and really learned some helpful tips. As well as that I loved how when you get to the beauty section you can make little lists of what new items you want.

Overall

All together I love the book! That might be just because I love her YouTube, but I still find it very helpful when it gets to the beauty even if you don't like her, I would rate it 10/10! Very proud of you Tanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment