Thursday 19 February 2015

Girl Online Review!

Girl Online by Zoë Sugg

When I first heard about the book I was sooo excited because I love her videos in case you didn't know! But it took me ages to actually buy it! When I started the book I was really excited and happy, it took me a while to get in to the book but when I did I couldn't put it down!
When I bought the book I loved the cover it has such nice and contrasting colours! Also I love the little polaroids and fairy lights. The first thing I did when I got the book was read the blurb on the back, I was literally like, "OMFG!!" Especially the end it was so dramatic!
I love love loved how the book started as it caught me as it was a blog post it explained everything really well!
When I got to around page 100 I couldn't put it down I think overall I read it in about 1 week!
The plot is about a teenage girl who has been experiencing panic attacks, she is quite shy and only expresses herself properly through her blog. Then her parents and her go to New York for a couple of days as her parents are organising a wedding and she meets a boy, I shall not say anymore......
Okay overall I love this book so much! I rate it 10/10! Just because I really enjoyed it and most of friends have too! So yeah go and buy it!
Thank you all so much for reading and good night 
Milly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment